Mini-Wright Peak Flow Meter - Standard Range
This product provides relief from: Asthma
Recognized the world over as the 'Gold Standard' in asthma management, the Mini-Wright™ Standard Range Peak Flow Meter. The Mini-Wright measures the peak speed at which you expel air from your lungs (the peak expiratory flow or PEF), and is an essential tool in quantifying how well your airways are working. The higher the PEF, the more open your airways. Conversely, the lower the PEF, the more narrow your airways (as in asthma). You can rely on Mini-Wright peak flow meters because each device is individually calibrated to assure its accuracy and reproducibility. 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty.
Because asthma conditions can sometimes change slowly, daily use of the Mini-Wright helps you monitor your asthma condition by detecting changes, however slight, often before symptoms can be felt. Mini-Wright peak flow meters are valued for their precision, portability and consistent performance, making Mini-Wright the #1 recommended choice by healthcare professionals worldwide for their patients.
What Comes with the Mini-Wright™ Standard Range Peak Flow Meter?
- Box contains one (1) Mini-Wright Peak Flow Meter ‒ Standard Range (60-880 L/min), complete with detachable, reusable mouthpiece, instructions, and patient diary.
- Also available in a Low Range ¹ model (30-400 L/min) for small children or those with lower flow rates (sold separately).
Specifications for Mini-Wright™ Standard Peak Flow Meter
|• ATS Scale:||Standard 60-880 L/min|
|• Scale Increment:||10 L/min|
|• Dimensions:||5⅞" H x 1⅞" W|
|• Weight:||2.9 oz|
|• Materials:||All Latex Free|
Directions for Use:
Please see the Owner's Manual tab for full instructions on using and cleaning the Mini-Wright™ Standard Peak Flow Meter.
- Remember to Keep Your Peak Flow Meter Clean
- This device is designed for single-patient use. It is built to last for three years, with normal use, and providing the manufacturer's cleaning instructions are followed.
- The device may be used for multi-patient use by removing the reusable mouthpiece, and (for each patient), fitting an Adult Disposable Mouthpiece over (or inserting a Pediatric Disposable Mouthpiece into) the neck of the device. The device will need to be cleaned after each use. Healthcare professionals can refer to the manufacturer's cleaning and disinfecting instructions provided on the Owner's Manual tab or alternatively can contact Clement Clarke International Limited directly.
- Replace the peak flow meter every 3 years, with regular use.
- For multi-patient use, replace more frequently.
Below, for your convenience, please find the Part #, Description, and NHRIC/NDC and CPT/HCPCS Codes for this device. For information about Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, please visit www.cms.gov. For information about reimbursement from private health plans, please contact your health insurer or plan administrator.
|Part #||Description||NHRIC / NDC Code||CPT / HCPCS Code|
|3103104||Mini-Wright Standard Peak Flow Meter||3 8462103104 0||A4614|