BedCare™ Mite Proof Classic Allergy Comforter Covers
This product provides relief from: Bed Bugs, Dust Mites
The BedCare™ Classic dust mite and mold-impermeable allergen comforter cover is made of a lightweight polyester knit fabric bonded to an ultra-thin, allergen-proof ComforTech polyurethane membrane that makes this a waterproof comforter protective cover as well. Because of its barrier membrane, this encasing cannot be measured in terms of mean pore size. The soft, satin-like fabric stretches as you move for supreme comfort, making this an excellent allergen comforter cover for your bed. Zipping your comforter into our BedCare™ Mite Proof Classic Allergy Comforter Covers provides complete protection on all sides with no gaps or openings. Machine washable and dry-able. Lifetime Warranty
Why BedCare™ Classic?
BedCare™ Classic is our most popular non-cotton fabric. Highlights include:
- 100% stretch polyester joined to an ultra-thin urethane membrane for high level of allergen and waterproof protection.
- Circular poly knit fabric is soft and cool to the touch with the look and feel of satin.
- BedCare All-Cotton Comforter Covers are made with ties on the inside to secure your comforter and hold it in place.
- No crinkling or noise while you rest.
- No shrinkage, even in hot water wash.
- No Latex
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Includes our BugShield® Two-Part System
The BugShield® Two-Part System
There are two parts to the BugShield® system: the Zipper-Lock and the Bug Blocker.
The BugShield® Zipper-Lock is an auto-locking zipper that locks the zipper slide in place so that it will NOT backtrack to leave small openings that bed bugs could sneak through. The zipper cannot accidentally open. To open the zipper, the zipper tab must be pulled.
The BugShield® Bug Blocker is an added barrier that closes the last inch or so of the zipper from below to create a fabric shield under the zipper closure to doubly ensure that bed bugs will not be able to get in or out of the encasing.
While most sewing manufacturers are going "off shore," we proudly make all of our allergen covers in the USA. Skilled craftsmen take care in making each comforter cover as it is important to your health, a job they take very seriously. Each protective cover is also individually hand inspected throughout fabrication to maintain top quality. We make our BedCare™ Classic allergy comforter covers to last a lifetime.
Comparable Specifications ‒ BedCare Dust Mite Proof Comforter Cover:
|Breathability & Coolness||Limited Breathability and Warmer|
|Fabric Content||100% Polyester Knit|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Softness||Soft Jersey Knit Fabric|
|Washability||Machine Wash Hot and Tumble Dry Low|
Care Instructions ‒ BedCare Dust Mite Proof Comforter Covers:
- Vacuum the entire surface of the comforter encasing every 10 to 14 days to capture any allergens that may have settled on the surface. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or an allergen-proof vacuum bag.
- When laundering, close the zipper and machine wash the mattress encasing once or twice a year in HOT water, or consider using all-temperature AllerTech® Laundry Detergent especially formulated for allergy sufferers.
- Tumble dry on LOW.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Note: Using bleach or drying at high temperatures will diminish the waterproof properties of this pillow encasing and cause the ComforTech™ polyurethane membrane to separate from the outer fabric.
Warning: To avoid danger of suffocation, do not allow babies or children to play with or in the BedCare Classic encasings before they are installed. The ComforTech™ Inner Lining is not breathable and could block nose and mouth and prevent breathing. These encasings are NOT toys.
- BedCare™ All-Cotton Allergy Prevention Comforter CoversMSRP $170.00 - $260.00 Selling Price $129.99 - $169.99
- Classic Allergen Bedding SetsMSRP $124.00 - $225.00 Selling Price $98.99 - $179.99
- BedCare™ All-Cotton Allergy Prevention Bedding SetsMSRP $163.00 - $294.00 Selling Price $129.99 - $234.99