AllerTech® Mold & Mildew Clean-Up Kit
This product provides relief from: Mold & Mildew
Our AllerTech® Mold and Mildew Clean-Up Kit is designed to get you started in the mold or mildew clean-up process, providing you with everything you need to initiate a remediation. Mold and mildew can cause potentially serious health issues, not to mention property damage. If left unchecked, these fungi will continue to grow in moist conditions. The AllerTech® Mold and Mildew Clean-up Kit includes the products that we know work best at eliminating mold and mildew, and a solution that resists mold, mildew and bacteria growth for up to two full years. We have priced our clean-up kit to save you money over buying each product individually.
AllerTech® Mold and Mildew Clean-Up Kit includes (one each):
- 3M 8233 N100 Mask / Respirator – Intended for heavy-duty use and perfect for mold clean up as well as mildew clean up. The mask is reusable and is generally good for about 150 hours.
- All-Purpose NAS-12 Gallon – All-Purpose NAS-12 is pre-mixed, easy to use and contains no chlorine. It is safe, non toxic, biodegradable, odorless and works great for the removal of mold, just like bleach would, but without the chlorine and with no harsh fumes. Does not come with a trigger spray bottle.
- AllerTech® No More Mildew Gallon – From an industrial-use formula that has virtually no odor, No More Mildew forms an invisible, micro-thin coating that resists mold, mildew and bacteria growth for up to two full years. Does not come with a trigger spray bottle.
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Gloves – Hardwearing, latex-free hand protection for any household cleaning job. Recommended for mold remediation for their wrist and partial forearm coverage. Choice of medium or large glove size.
- NEW! Non-Vented Safety Goggles – Non-Vented eye protection is recommended by mold-remediation specialists. Goggles have an adjustable, latex-free strap and fog-resistant lenses.
- AllerTech® All Purpose NAS-12 Cleaning Solution
- AllerTech® No More Mildew Protective Coating
|• Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate Anhydrous:||less that 2%|
|• Enthylenediaminetetraacetic Acid:||less that 2%|
|• Hydrocarbon Wax Emulsifiers:||1-2%|
|• Morpholine:||.001%-.003% TLV: 20 ppm (OSHA & ACGIH)|
|• Mildewcide:||1% 3-lodo-2 propynyl butyl carbamate|
AllerTech®Mold and Mildew Clean-Up Kit Instructions
This mold and mildew remediation kit can be used on any surface where mold and mildew grows.
- Assemble all kit items, plus anything else you may need, like towels, sponges, and a bucket of water.
- Give yourself plenty of space to work, and remove any items not being treated that may get in the way.
- Put on the goggles, gloves and 3M respirator mask provided in the kit.
- Remove any surrounding dirt or debris that may interfere with the remediation.
- Now, clean using the AllerTech® NAS-12 All-Purpose Cleaning Solution:
- Spray AllerTech® NAS-12 on the item or area affected by mold or mildew.
- Let stand for a few minutes, then scrub lightly with a sponge or cloth.
- Do one workable area at a time.
- No rinsing required.
- Let dry completely before finally applying AllerTech® No More Mildew Protective Coating.
- Easy to apply with no mixing or measuring - just shake well and spray on clean, dry surface to coat.
- The gallon size provided in this kit covers around 300 sq. ft. We also offer a 32-oz size bottle with sprayer that covers about 75 sq. ft. (sold separately).
- Reapply every 2 years (or more frequently where wet conditions or higher moisture levels persist).