Nexcare Skin Crack Liquid .24 oz Bottle
This product provides relief from: Sensitive Skin
Nexcare™ Skin Crack Care by 3M, is an easy-to-use, fast-drying, liquid that deals with the painful problem of skin cracks. Nexcare's tough, long-lasting protective coating is flexible and allows the skin to breathe. Simply brush on the clear, no-sting, waterproof liquid to create a quick-drying seal that protects dry, cracked skin so that skin can heal itself. Vitamins E and C, plus Tea Tree Oil aid in the healing process. Use on fingers, hands, feet and elbows. Box contains one (1) 24-oz bottle of Nexcare™ Skin Crack Care with applicator brush.
- Seals painful cracks so skin can heal
- Waterproof coating is long lasting and breathable
- The natural fragrance of Tea Tree Oil dissipates as the liquid dries
- Tea Tree Oil may cause a slight tingling when first applied
- Made in the USA
Prevention Tip: To prevent skin cracks from occurring, wear gloves while performing chores around the house, yard or workshop, and use a vegetable-oil based cream or lotion, which is the best at replenishing the oils lost in the skin that result in the formation of skin cracks.
Isooctane, Silicone Acrylate Polymer, Tea Tree Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Triclosan, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Oil‐Soluble Vitamin C)
Click here to see the MSDS for the 3M™Nexcare™ Skin Crack Care.
Directions for Use:
- Apply to clean, dry skin free of creams or lotions.
- Brush on a thin coating directly over the affected skin crack area with the brush applicator.
- Allow to air dry about one minute.
- Use twice daily or as often as needed to maintain a protective covering. Allow the first coat to dry completely before a second coat is applied. Several applications may be required during first day of use.
- Do not use on infected skin.
- Avoid contact with clothing, furniture, or other surfaces where product might stick and cause damage.
The product naturally wears off as the skin heals. If desired, apply another coat and quickly wipe off to remove the product.
Warning: Extremely Flammable Until Dry.