AllerTech® No More Mildew Protective Coating Gallon Refill

Put up a barrier to block mold with AllerTech® No More Mildew Protective Coating. Surfaces treated with No More Mildew resist mold and mildew growth for up to two years!  One-gallon refill treats up to 300 sq ft.
MSRP $75.00 Selling Price $59.99
In stock

This product provides relief from: Bacteria & Germs, Fragrances & Odors, Mold & Mildew

Derived from an industrial-use formula,AllerTech® No More Mildew Protective Coating forms an invisible, micro-thin coating to block mold, mildew and bacteria growth for up to two full years on treated surfaces! Just think of the benefits that No More Mildew offers. No more scrubbing every few weeks, no more breathing in noxious chlorine fumes, no more mold odor or musty smell. No More Mildew is a mild, non-toxic and virtually odorless solution powerful enough to block mold. GUARANTEED TO PERFORM OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Economical one-gallon size treats approximately 300 square feet. Also available in a AllerTech® No More Mildew 32-oz spray bottle to treat about 75 square feet (sold separately).

Why No More Mildew?

  • AllerTech® No More Mildew works on any surface where mold and mildew are prone to grow – brick, painted surfaces, aluminum siding, concrete or wall paper (not for use on glass or natural stone).
  • Great for use in bath rooms, basements, crawl spaces or closets. Also great for use around pools, on boats, on decks, or even on the roof.
  • Just spray No More Mildew on floors, walls, joists or exposed dirt.
  • Works on indoor plant soil too.
  • Re-apply No More Mildew every couple of years, and mold and mildew could be a worry of the past (areas consistently exposed to water may require more frequent application).

Active Ingredients:

Hydrocarbon Wax Emulsifiers: 1-2%
Morpholine: .001%-.003% TLV: 20 ppm (OSHA & ACGIH)
Mildewcide: 1% 3-lodo-2 propynyl butyl carbamate


Click here to see the MSDS for AllerTech® No More Mildew Protective Coating.

Directions for Use:

The gallon size covers around 300 sq ft, while the 32-oz bottle with sprayer covers about 75 sq ft.

  • First, clean the surface with a non chlorine-based product. We recommend using AllerTech® All-Purpose NAS-12 Cleaning Solution.
  • Once cleaned, let completely dry.
  • Next, apply AllerTech® No More Mildew Protective Coating to the clean, dry surface. No mixing or measuring required – just shake well and spray on surface, to coat.
  • Reapply every 2 years (or more frequently where wet conditions or higher moisture levels persist).

Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.

Powered by

February 2
Great product that I have used for years. Prevents mildew on showers, hot tubs, boat and boat lift canopies.
March 17
Removes and protects against mold and mildew. Very effective.
December 9
Product did everything it said! Used it on my Tipi canvas.
May 28
Item was received when they said it would be and within a reasonable time frame. Easy to use; no residual smells or stickiness. You still have to clean the wall first (In hindsight I would purchase their cleaning product) and wait for 24 hours. But there was no discoloration of the wall (spare-room) or grout/caulking (in bathroom) You don't even know it's there. I can't give an opinion as to how well it works (too little time has pasted) but ease of use was great.
"I'm extremely pleased with this product" It does what it says!!!!! I tried this product in my crawl space to get rid of the damp musty smell. My son and myself have severe allergies to mold and mildew. By the time I was done treating my crawl space it was not bothering my sinuses. Now, I am going to do my basement floor, and walls. Thank you National Allergy, you really have something that works.
Our house was built in 1830 and has a field stone foundation with half cement, half dirt floors. We used to get a full 'bloom' of mildew on the cement in the summer. No More Mildew stopped this completely! I spray the dirt, the walls, floors, everything and have been extremely pleased with the results.
In Florida, when there is a hurricane the power goes out and the air conditioners don't run. After 10 days of no electricity the mold contaminated the air ducts and it didn't go away after the power was back on. I did a lot of investigating and decided to try No More Mildew. I applied it in each duct (remove the covers) with a garden sprayer that shot it in far enough to conquer the problem. It has been 2 years and I have not had to repeat this process. One other bit of information, my air conditioner repairman said the only way to get rid of it permanently was to remove the ducts and replace them. I was very happy to find a product that didn't leave an oder and immediately corrected the problem.
Used the No More Mildew cleaner and Protective Spray on a textured bathroom ceiling that had lots of mildew. Both products worked great. Mildew was removed and stayed away for two years.
I purchased No More Mildew because my granddaughter has a severe allergy to mold - I have a lesser one. I bought this 3 1/2 weeks ago and I am very impressed, it actually performs as it claims. No odor, no muss, no fuss. Just spray and it blocks, kills, prevents mold. I have yet to do every place I need to, but I am sure that this amazing product will perform. I give it 6 stars!
Thank you National Allergy for the No More Mildew .I always keep some handy and I love the results!I works as well as it says which is a blessing,because I'm allergic to mold. It also helps me on the cleaning up my shower!! It's great!!!!!
I have used this for almost 15 years since I found out we had mold allergies. It was originally used on pvc patio furniture that I was having to bleach every few weeks. It worked for over a year. Now we're growing mold on our bathroom ceilings because our kids take very long showers and the bathroom never dries out. Don't know what I'd do without it!
This stuff really works!! I live in Hawaii and in a wet valley where we are constantly fighting mildew. I sprayed this on closet walls almost 4 years ago, and they are still mildew free. The real test, however, is that I forgot to spray the ceiling and--yep--mildew grew there! This stuff is good!!
So far so good, I purchased the spray bottle and gallon, so far no allergies/asthma no mold.