AllerTech® No More Mildew Protective Coating Gallon Refill
This product provides relief from: Bacteria & Germs, Fragrances & Odors, Mold & Mildew
Derived from an industrial-use formula,AllerTech® No More Mildew Protective Coating forms an invisible, micro-thin coating to block mold, mildew and bacteria growth for up to two full years on treated surfaces! Just think of the benefits that No More Mildew offers. No more scrubbing every few weeks, no more breathing in noxious chlorine fumes, no more mold odor or musty smell. No More Mildew is a mild, non-toxic and virtually odorless solution powerful enough to block mold. GUARANTEED TO PERFORM OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
Economical one-gallon size treats approximately 300 square feet. Also available in a AllerTech® No More Mildew 32-oz spray bottle to treat about 75 square feet (sold separately).
Why No More Mildew?
- AllerTech® No More Mildew works on any surface where mold and mildew are prone to grow – brick, painted surfaces, aluminum siding, concrete or wall paper (not for use on glass or natural stone).
- Great for use in bath rooms, basements, crawl spaces or closets. Also great for use around pools, on boats, on decks, or even on the roof.
- Just spray No More Mildew on floors, walls, joists or exposed dirt.
- Works on indoor plant soil too.
- Re-apply No More Mildew every couple of years, and mold and mildew could be a worry of the past (areas consistently exposed to water may require more frequent application).
|Hydrocarbon Wax Emulsifiers:||1-2%|
|Morpholine:||.001%-.003% TLV: 20 ppm (OSHA & ACGIH)|
|Mildewcide:||1% 3-lodo-2 propynyl butyl carbamate|
Click here to see the MSDS for AllerTech® No More Mildew Protective Coating.
Directions for Use:
The gallon size covers around 300 sq ft, while the 32-oz bottle with sprayer covers about 75 sq ft.
- First, clean the surface with a non chlorine-based product. We recommend using AllerTech® All-Purpose NAS-12 Cleaning Solution.
- Once cleaned, let completely dry.
- Next, apply AllerTech® No More Mildew Protective Coating to the clean, dry surface. No mixing or measuring required – just shake well and spray on surface, to coat.
- Reapply every 2 years (or more frequently where wet conditions or higher moisture levels persist).