Omron MicroAir Portable Vibrating Mesh Nebulizer
The Omron MicroAir NE-U22V is a complete portability, battery-operated nebulizer that weighs just 6 ozs and fits in the palm of your hand. Vibrating Mesh Technology makes it superior to Metered Dose Inhalers, delivering undiluted medications to the last drop, and with shorter treatment times. Uses 2 AA batteries, for 4 hours of run time (or about 40 treatments). Optionally available (sold separately) Omron's AC Adapter with Connection Stand uses your home’s electricity to power the MicroAir NE-U22V instead of batteries.
This product provides relief from: Asthma
Omron MicroAir® NE-U22V Vibrating Mesh Nebulizer is the world’s smallest and lightest electronic, battery-operated portable nebulizer with Vibrating Mesh Technology. It weighs just 6-ozs and fits discreetly in the palm of your hand. MicroAir® uses Vibrating Mesh Technology (V.M.T) to aerosolize undiluted medication faster and more efficiently than bulky tabletop compressors. Superior in performance to metered dose inhalers (MDI), MicroAir nebulizes most commonly prescribed medications in continuous or manual mode, with average treatment times of just 5 minutes (2ml). ¹ Portable, precise, quick, quiet and discrete - what more could you ask for in a handheld nebulizer! 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty. Optionally available (sold separately) Omron's AC Adapter with Connection Stand uses your home’s electricity to power the MicroAir NE-U22V instead of batteries.
What Comes with the Omron MicroAir® NE-U22V Nebulizer?
- MicroAir includes the main unit with cover, medication bottle, mesh cap, mouthpiece, mouthpiece/mask adapter, storage/carrying case, instructional video, and illustrated manual.
- The following accessories are optionally available (sold separately):
- Omron's AC Adapter with Connection Stand ‒ uses your home’s electricity to power the MicroAir® NE-U22V instead of batteries. No need to remove any installed batteries because the Nebulizer will not draw power from batteries while the AC Adapter is in use.
- "AA" Alkaline Batteries ‒ the MicroAir requires two (2) batteries to operate the device. We offer a 4-pack of GE/Sanyo "AA" batteries for your convenience.
- Handheld electronic nebulizer with vibrating mesh technology dispenses medication quickly and accurately
- Delivers undiluted medication to the last drop with average treatment time of 5 minutes (2ml) ¹
- Tubeless and cordless operation for unmatched freedom & portability
- Comparable in performance to table-top compressor nebulizer systems
- Measures just 1.5" D x 2.1" W x 4.1" H (6.1" H with mouthpiece)
- Weighs 6 ozs (3.4 ozs without batteries)
- Easy one-touch operation (manual or continuous mode)
- Battery low indicator
- Auto power shutoff after 30 minutes
- Uses 2 AA batteries (not included) for 4 hours of run time (or about 40 treatments)
- Delivers most solution medications, including Albuterol®, Alupent®, Brokosol®, DuoNeb®, Intal®, Isuprel®, Pulmicort Respules®, Proventil®, Ventolin®, and Xopenex®
|¹||Treatment time may vary depending on medication type used.|
Specifications for Omron MicroAir® NE-U22V Electronic Nebulizer with V.M.T.
|• Weight:||3.4 ozs. (6.0 ozs. with batteries)|
|• Dimensions:||1.5" D x 2.1" W x 4.1" H (6.1" H with mouthpiece)|
|• Power Source:||DC 3V AC 120V, 60Hz (with AC adapter)|
|• Power Consumption:||1.5 W|
|• Vibration Frequency:||180 kHz|
|• Nebulization Rate:||0.25 mL/min minimum|
|• Particle Size Range:||MMD ¹ approximately 5µm|
|• Medication Capacity:||7.0 mL maximum|
|• Operating Temperature:||50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C)|
|• Operating Humidity:||10% to 85% RH (Relative Humidity)|
|• Battery:||2 "AA" Alkaline Batteries or NiMH Rechargeables (not included)|
¹ MMD = Mass Median Diameter
|• Ambient Temperature:||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)|
|• Relative Humidity:||10% to 95%|
|• Air Pressure:||700 hPa to 1060 hPa|
AEROSOL PERFORMANCE: ² ³
Cascade Impactor Testing at 13 lpm:
(% mass 0.52 to 6µ)
² Treatment time 5 minutes for 2ml.
³ Please note that specifications may vary with medication type used.
Directions for Use:
Please see the Owner's Manual tab for full instructions on the MicroAir® NE-U22V Nebulizer. Also included on the Owner's Manual tab is a handy set of Cleaning Instructions.
- To prevent damage to the device:
- Do not rinse or immerse the Nebulizer's Main Unit in any liquid.
- Do not wash or rinse any of the parts under strong running water.
- Do not boil or autoclave any of the parts.
- Mesh Cap:
- Do not touch the mesh with your hand or any object.
- Do not use household bleach. The mesh will rust and the Mesh Cap will become unusable.
- Ensure the Mesh Cap is correctly in place. If the Mesh Cap is not properly closed, medication will leak.
- Wash ‐ Following the manufacturer's instructions, wash the Medication Bottle, Mesh Cap, Mask, Mouthpiece, and Mask and Mouthpiece Adapter after each use.
- Disinfect ‐ Following the manufacturer's instructions, disinfect the Medication Bottle, Mesh Cap, Mask, Mouthpiece, and Mask and Mouthpiece Adapter after the last treatment of each day.
Below, for your convenience, please find the Omron Part #, Description, and HCPCS Code for this item. For information about Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, please visit www.cms.gov. For information about reimbursement from private health plans, please contact your health insurer or plan administrator.
|Part #||Description||HCPCS Code|
|NE-U22V||Omron MicroAir Portable Nebulizer with V.M.T.||E0574|