Portable PARI Trek S Aerosol System
This product provides relief from: Asthma
Compact and weighing less than a pound, the PARI Trek® S Portable Aerosol System is perfect for those with active lifestyles who want the freedom of portability. The PARI Trek S delivers fast treatment time with an effectiveness that you can trust from PARI. The Trek S works with the highly efficient PARI LC® Sprint nebulizer to create an optimized aerosol mist of your medication, with treatment times averaging just 5-6 minutes. Mist is delivered in consistently sized particles for swift and targeted delivery to your lungs. The breath-enhanced nebulizer features specialized technology that delivers more medication as you breathe in, wasting less as you breathe out for the best possible treatment. 3-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
What Comes with the PARI Trek® S ?
- The system comes equipped with the PARI Trek S Compressor, AC Adapter, 12V DC Adapter (for using Trek S in a car, boat or RV), two (2) PARI LC Sprint Reusable Nebulizers, Wing-Tip™ tubing, PARI's exclusive Timestrip® reminder (a visual indicator that makes it easy to see when it's time to replace the nebulizer), and a handy Carrying Case.
- An Optional Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery allows for complete freedom to take treatments anywhere without the need to plug into a power source. The rechargeable battery lasts a full 50 minutes and can be charged while the compressor is in use (sold separately).
- PARI's 100-year reputation for quality and reliability
- Powerful and efficient Trek S Compressor, with lightweight portability
- Two (2) PARI LC® Sprint Reusable Nebulizers
- Fast treatments - 5-6 minutes
- Consistently sized particles with targeted delivery to lungs
- Breath-enhanced nebulization for optimized treatment with less wasted medication
- Limited Manufacturer's Warranty:
- Three (3) years on the PARI Trek® S Compressor
- Six (6) months on PARI LC® Sprint Reusable Nebulizers and accessories
Specifications for PARI Trek® S Portable Aerosol System
PARI Part No.: 047F45-LCS
PARI TREK® S COMPACT COMPRESSOR SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS:
|• Weight:||0.8 lb. (1.2 lbs. with optional rechargeable battery)|
|• Dimensions (compressor only):||4.5 x 3.5 x 1.75 in.|
|• Ambient Operating Temperature:||50°F to 104°F|
|• Max. Pressure of Compressor:||35 PSI (2.4 bar)|
|• Max. Liter Flow of Compressor:||8.5 LPM|
|• Nominal Operating Pressure:¹||14.5 PSI (1.0 bar)|
|• Nominal Air Flow:¹||4.0 LPM|
¹ Measured with PARI LC® Sprint or LC® Plus Reusable Nebulizer attached.
PERFORMANCE with PARI LC® SPRINT NEBULIZER:²
|• Total Output Rate:||440 mg/min|
|• Mass Median Diameter (MMD):||3.8 µm (microns)|
|• Percentage Respirable Fraction (%RF):||65%|
|• Average Treatment Time (ATT):||5-6 min|
² Measured with Malvern MasterSizer X at 50% relative humidity, 0.9% NaCl solution, inspiratory flow 20 liters/minute, continuous nebulization, 23°C, fill volume 2.5 ml.
|• Ambient Temperature:||13°F to 158°F|
|• Relative Humidity:||10% to 95%|
|• Atmospheric Pressure:||500 hPa to 1060 hPa|
|• Compressor Electrical Requirements:||Input 12V DC, 1,67A, 18 watts|
OPTIONAL RECHARGEABLE BATTERY:
|• Battery Type:||Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)|
|• Operating time with battery:||~ 50 minutes|
|• Number of treatments per charge:³||~ 8 treatments|
|• Normal time to charge:||~ 2 hours|
³Using a PARI Reusable Nebulizer to nebulize 2.5 ml of medication.
|• Input:||12V DC, 1.67A|
|• Output:||12V DC, 1.67A|
MULTI-VOLTAGE AC ADAPTER — (FUHUA Model # UE24WU-120167SPA):
|• Input Voltage:||100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 600mA|
|• Output Voltage:||12V DC, 1.67A|
Directions for Use:
Please see the Owner's Manual tab for full instructions on the PARI Trek® S Portable Aerosol System that comes with the PARI LC® Sprint Nebulizer.
- Remember to replace your Reusable Nebulizer every 6 months!
- Filter Replacement:
To take the hassle out of remembering, PARI Trek S comes equipped with a visual indicator called Timestrip® that monitors the time lapsed from the first treatment to 6 months. The Timestrip is easy to activate and read. The visual display will boldly read "NOW" when it's time to replace the nebulizer. No more guesswork or calendars needed.
The PARI Trek S compressor comes equipped with a small, white air filter to keep dust and other particles out of the device. This filter is designed to last for up to 500 hours of use. Over time, it will turn grey and require replacement. A good rule of thumb is to replace the air filter every 6 months - at the same time you replace your PARI nebulizer.
Never wash or reuse the air filter, and replace immediately if it gets wet or clogged. Genuine PARI replacement filters may be purchased directly from National Allergy Supply.
Below, for your convenience, please find PARI Part #s, Descriptions, NDC and HCPCS Code(s). For information about Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, please visit www.cms.gov. For information about reimbursement from private health plans, please contact your health insurer or plan administrator.
|Part #||Description||NDC||HCPCS Code(s)|
|047F45-LCS||PARI Trek® S||83490-0470-06||E0570, A7005|
Please click on a link below to view the Owner's Manual for the PARI Trek® S Portable Aerosol System.∗
∗ The PARI Trek® S is only configurable with the LC® Sprint Nebulizer. It is not configurable with the LC® Plus or LC® Star Nebulizer.
Please click on a link below to view the Owner's Manual for each of the Accessories available for the PARI Trek® S Portable Aerosol System.