Pristine Complete Pillow Cover
This product provides relief from: Dust Mites, Pet Dander
Enjoy superior allergy and bed bug protection while you sleep with Pristine® Complete Pillow Covers. At 2.4 microns, our Pristine Complete covers feature the smallest pore size to give you maximum allergy protection along with a soft and supple feel. Even ultra-fine dust mite and pet allergens are blocked by this tightly woven encasing. Pristine® Complete also has been scientifically tested and proven to protect you from bed bugs that can infest bedding.
The 100% polyester microfiber fabric is breathable, wicking away any moisture for a comfortable night's sleep. Pristine® Complete's fabric's 244-thread count construction is soft and smooth to the touch. And, it's cotton-like feel is completely quiet, for the ultimate in sleeping comfort. Available in Standard (20"x27"), Queen (20"x31") and King (20"x38") sizes. Package contains one (1) Pristine® Complete Pillow Cover.
Pristine® Complete Pillow Covers::
- Block bed bugs and dust mite allergens, pet dander
- 2.4-micron pore size, for ""best of the best"" in allergen protection
- Breathable 100% polyester microfiber provides a supple, cotton-like feel
- Made in the U.S.A. with superior quality construction
- YKK zipper and bound seams
- Zipper flaps prevent leakage of allergens
- Latex free
- Lifetime Warranty
For complete protection for your bed, combine the Pristine® Complete Pillow Covers with a Pristine® Complete Mattress Cover and a Pristine® Complete Comforter Cover. For other pillows in the home, consider a Pristine® Complete Specialty Pillow Covers available separately.
Pristine® is a registered trademark of Precision Fabrics Group.
Care Instructions for Allergy Control® Pristine® Complete Covers:Just slip the cover over your pillow and zip closed for complete allergen and bed bug protection. Encase only clean, dry bedding.
- Allergy Control® Pristine® COMPLETE pillow protective covers need only be washed once a month or when soiled. Vacuum or wipe clean periodically.
- Machine Wash Hot (60° C)
- Non-chlorine Bleach can be used, if needed
- Wash with zipper open
- Tumble Dry, Permanent Press setting
- Do NOT Iron
- Do NOT Dry Clean
For bed bug protection, leave protective cover on for 18 months. To remove allergens in any wash temperature (including hot), choose an allergy friendly detergent. Covers should be stored with zipper closed and out of reach of small children.