PureGuardian Ultrasonic Warm and Cool Mist Humidifier H1510
The PureGuardian® 100-Hour H1510 Ultrasonic Warm or Cool Mist Humidifier quietly, gently and ultrasonically delivers a warm (80°F) or cool mist through 2 separately rotatable 360° directional spouts. Variable mist control adjusts mist output level. Silver Clean™ technology keeps the 1.5-gallon tank free of mold and mildew. Runs 100 hours before needing a refill. Low water indicator, and night light with on/off dimmer dial. No filters or wicks to replace.
This product provides relief from: Sinus Trouble
Guardian Technologies™ PureGuardian® H1510 100-Hour Ultrasonic Warm Mist or Cool Mist Humidifier with Silver Clean™ technology prevents the growth of mold and mildew on the inside of the tank, ensuring you breathe in only clean, moisturized humidified air in large or small rooms. Use the control dial to select Cool, and moisturized air is dispersed at room temperature. Select Warm, and in 15 minutes water is warmed to a soothing 80°F. Ultrasonic vibrations quietly and safely produce an ultra-fine mist, which enters the room through a spout featuring separate 360° rotatable sections to disperse mist in up to 2 directions.
Quiet enough to sleep with, the H1510 also features a Night Light with dimmer dial (light can also be turned off). A separate Mist Control dial lets you set the amount of mist produced to your preferred level. The unit automatically shuts off, and lights a low water indicator when water runs too low. Easy to use – just fill the tank, turn it on, make your selections. Easy to clean and nothing to replace. 3-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty.
- Ultrasonic vibrations create an ultra-fine, warm or cool humidifying mist
- Humidifies large or small rooms continuously for up to 100 hours before tank need to be refilled ∗
- Silver Clean™ technology inhibits mold and mildew growth inside the tank
- BPA Free
- Virtually silent operation – no fans
- Uses regular tap water or distilled water
- Dual 360° mist directors – disperses mist in up to 2 directions
- Full-featured control panel:
- Power and Humidification dial – adjacent indicator illuminates when on:
- Power: turns humidifier ON/OFF
- Cool or Warm Humidification selector:
- Cool setting – water temperature stays at room temperature
- Warm setting – water temperature of 80°F (after 15-minute warm up)
- Variable Mist Control dial – turn to select preferred level of mist output
- Night Light dimmer dial – leave off or turn to illuminate night light
- Water Refill indicator
- 1.5-gallon tank capacity
- Auto shut-off when low water level detected
- Low maintenance – easy to clean
- Comes with cleaning brush for ultrasonic disk
- No added costs – no wicks, pads or filters to replace
- 5-foot power cord
- Size: 11.49"H x 13.65"W x 7.28"D
- Weight: 5.64 lbs
- 3-year warranty
|∗ Note:||Run time is based on unit running on cool and low mist settings, and controlled atmospheric conditions.|
PureGuardian are subject to Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP).
Specifications for PureGuardian® H1510 100-Hour Ultrasonic Warm or Cool Mist Humidifier
|• Humidifying Mode:||Warm/Cool Mist – Ultrasonic|
|• Power Supply:||120V, 50/60 Hz|
|• Power Consumption:||30W (cool mist); 110W (warm mist)|
|• Tank Capacity:||1.5 gallons|
|• Successive Humidity Hours:||Up to approximately 100 hours between tank refills|
|• Dimensions:||11.49" H x 13.65" W x 7.28" D|
|• Weight:||5.64 lbs|
- Please see Owner's Manual tab for full use and care instructions on the PureGuardian® H1510 100-Hour Ultrasonic Warm or Cool Mist Humidifier.
- This humidifier uses a metal diaphragm that vibrates at ultrasonic frequency to create water droplets.
- This technology is virtually silent when running, so can be used without disrupting sleep.
- Neither humans nor pets (or other animals) can hear the high frequency vibrations.
- It is important to keep the ultrasonic disk inside the unit free of any deposit buildup. Following the manufacturer's instructions, use the included cleaning brush to gently clean disk and remove any buildup or deposits.
- Please read and follow all of the manufacturer's instructions before using or cleaning this device.
- This product releases a water mist. Do not place the unit directly on wood or on anything that could be damaged by water.
- Place unit on a firm, level, flat surface – at least 6 inches (15cm) from walls or objects for proper air flow.
- Do not place unit on an uneven surface or on carpeting.
- Unplug the unit before filling or cleaning.
- Do not put water in the humidity spout.
- Do not put anything in the water tank except cool, clean water.
- Do not put hot or boiling water in the water tank.
- Do not leave water in the tank for long periods of time or when storing.
- Wash out the water tank using fresh water only. Do not use detergents or cleaning chemicals to clean the tank.
- Do not submerse the base of the unit in water or pour water on the unit.
|Note:||If you live in a hard water area, it is recommended that you use distilled water in this humidifier. Use of hard tap water can produce a fine white dust that can settle on objects. Distilled water does not produce a white dust.|
Click here to view the Owner's Manual for the PureGuardian® H1510 100-Hour Ultrasonic Warm or Cool Mist Humidifier.