Repl. UVC Bulb and Filter for GermGuardian G9000
Guardian Technologies™ 9-Watt UV-C Replacement Bulb and Filter (EV9LBL) for GermGuardian® EV9102 Room Air Sanitizer. The GermGuardian® UV-C sanitizer kills over 99% of airborne germs, and the filter destroys odors and allergens like dust mites and mold spores. One (1) 9-watt UV-C bulb and (1) filter per package. Both the UV-C bulb and filter are sold together as a single replacement pack.
Works with Models: GermGuardian® EV9102 UV-C Room Air Sanitizer
- UV-C Replacement Bulb and Filter for EV9102 GermGuardian® G9000
- 9W UV-C bulb lasts for 5000-6000 hours ∗
- Replace UV-C bulb and filter approximately every 6-8 months, depending on use
- Uses same UV-C technology as hospitals, clinics and labs to eradicate problematic bacteria and germs
- UV-C and odor filter freshen and deodorize the air as it sanitizes
- Protects from germs without the use of harsh chemicals
- Designed and recommended for continuous use
- Easy bulb & filter changes
Please see Owner's Manual tab for operating and care instructions for the GermGuardian® EV9102 UV-C Room Air Sanitizer, including full instructions on replacing and cleaning the UV-C Bulb and Filter.
While the UV-C bulb is rated to last for between 5000 and 6000 hours, over time it will begin to lose intensity (approx. 15% loss after 6000 hours). Therefore, to maintain optimum performance, the recommendation is to replace the bulb approximately every 6-8 months, depending on use. If the light begins to flicker or change color, it is time to replace the bulb.
Click here to view the Owner's Manual for the GermGuardian® EV9102 UV-C Room Air Sanitizer.