Sea-Band For Natural Nausea Relief
Original Sea-Band® are the natural choice for nausea relief. Sea-Bands® end the nausea that can arise from many conditions, including motion sickness, pregnancy, migraines, chemotherapy and surgery. No drugs. No side effects. Sea-Band® is a comfortable elastic wristband that uses acupressure principles to instantly reduce nausea symptoms or prevent them before they start. Just quick, natural relief from the terrible discomfort of nausea. The motion sickness relief band is sold in pairs and safe enough to use for hours at a time. Washable and reusable. Available in Adult or Child size. Package contains one (1) pair of Original Sea-Bands® (color may vary).
- Sea-Band uses the time-honored technique of acupressure to relieve nausea and vomiting
- Nausea symptoms typically begin subsiding in about 5 minutes
- No drowsiness, no drugs, no side effects
- Suitable for adults and children
- Washable and reusable
- Latex free
How Does Sea-Band Work?
A plastic stud is attached to the inside of the wristband that exerts pressure and (when positioned correctly) stimulates the P6 (or Nei-Kuan) acupressure point . It has been proven that pressure on this point relieves nausea and vomiting.
Instructions for Using Sea-Band
Sea-Bands can be used to relieve vomiting, morning sickness, motion sickness, cancer-related or post-operative nausea. To ensure the Sea-Band works correctly, please position it following the instructions below or those provided with the product.
- Place your middle three fingers on the inside of your wrist with the edge of the third finger (the ring finger) on the wrist crease. The Nei-Kuan point is just under the edge of your index finger between the two central wrist tendons.
- Position the Sea-Band button facing downward over the Nei-Kuan point. Repeat the process for the other wrist.
- One band must be worn on each wrist to be effective. Put the Sea-Bands onto your wrists before you start traveling, or after you have started your journey.