SinuAir Formulated Saline Powder
SinuAir® Saline Powder to gently cleanse sinuses, providing relief from allergies, nasal irritation, and sinus infection. From the makers of the SinuPulse Elite® Nasal Irrigation System, SinuAir saline powder can be used with any irrigation device.300 gram (10.5 oz) bottle with measuring spoon.
This product provides relief from: Sinus Trouble
SinuAir® Formulated Nasal Irrigation Powder is a 100% natural, physician-recommended, buffered saline solution that gently alleviates congestion, relieves allergy and sinus symptoms, prevents sinusitis, improves ciliary flow, thins nasal secretions, and moisturizes and soothes nasal passages for clearer breathing and improved sinus health. Unlike most over-the-counter sprays and nasal washes, SinuAir contains no drugs, preservatives, iodine or latex to burn, sting or irritate. Choose SinuAir when you want an effective and economical nasal wash. SinuAir comes in a 300 gram (10.5 oz) bottle with measuring spoon. Also available in 30 pre-mixed packets (sold separately).
- Especially beneficial in thinning nasal secretions and clearing blocked nasal passages
- Uniquely formulated to moisturize and enhance ciliary flow
- No preservatives, latex or other additives
- pH balanced - no burning or stinging
- Includes 300g (10.5 oz) of SinuAir® formulated powder, measuring spoon and instructions
|Note:||SinuAir can be used with all types of nasal irrigation devices, including nasal sprayers, nasal wash bottles, neti pots and bulb syringes. It is specifically recommended for use in the SinuPulse Elite® Nasal Irrigation System, the SinuAir® Nasal Wash System, the SinuAir® EZ Squeeze® Nasal Wash Bottle.|
Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride.
Directions for Use:
- Please follow the directions provided with the product.
- For use with the SinuPulse Elite® Nasal Irrigation System, please refer to pages 4-5 of the User Guide and Instructions provided on the Owner's Manual tab.
- SinuAir nasal rinse is easy to prepare. Just mix with sterile, distilled, filtered (0.2 micron filter) or previously boiled water (cooled to lukewarm, room or body temperature).
- The 300g jar of SinuAir® formulated saline powder comes with a double-sided measuring spoon:
- One end of the spoon is a ¼-teaspoon measuring spoon for adding SinuAir to 4 ounces of lukewarm water for a nose spray.
- The other end is a one-teaspoon measuring spoon to add SinuAir to one pint (16 ozs or 500 cc) of lukewarm water for irrigation with the SinuPulse Elite® Nasal Irrigator.
- SinuAir can be used with all types of nasal irrigation devices, including nasal sprayers, nasal wash bottles, neti pots and bulb syringes. It is specifically recommended for use in the SinuPulse Elite® Nasal Irrigation System, the SinuAir® Nasal Wash System, and the SinuAir® EZ Squeeze® Nasal Wash Bottle.
Click here to view the User Guide and Instructions for the SinuPulse Elite® SP100.