SinuCleanse Neti Pot for Nasal Irrigation
This product provides relief from: Sinus Trouble
The SinuCleanse® Neti Pot Sinus Irrigation System is developed and recommended by a leading ear, nose and throat physician, the Neti Pot for Nasal Irrigation is a all-natural, gentle, effective nasal wash to relieve nasal congestion and sinus symptoms immediately. The SinuCleanse system updates and improves upon the centuries-old neti pot method for cleansing and clearing nasal passages. Using the SinuCleanse neti pot and natural saline powder will improve the function of the nasal lining and speed the transport of mucous through the nose, thereby washing out bacteria and allergens. Use every day, or just when needed for relief from nasal congestion, allergies, sinusitis, dry nasal passages, post nasal drip, or pregnancy rhinitis. Box includes one (1) SinuCleanse Neti Pot and 30 SinuCleanse Saline Packets.
- SinuCleanse Neti Pot gently delivers specially formulated SinuCleanse saline solution
- Clear blue plastic pot lets you see water level and ensure saline has dissolved
- Dishwasher safe (top rack)
- Pre-measured saline packets (3 grams each) dissolve instantly
- Comfortable tip fits every nose
- All natural and preservative free
- FDA compliant
It is recommended that sterile, distilled, filtered (1 micron or smaller filter) or previously boiled water (cooled to lukewarm, room or body temperature) be used in irrigation devices to prevent the introduction of impurities into the nasal and sinus passages.
Sodium Bicarbonate 700mg, Sodium Chloride 2300mg.
Directions for Use:
Please see Instructions For Use enclosed in your Neti Pot SinuCleanse® box for proper use and directions.
- SinuCleanse is very easy to use. Simply follow the instructions and experience drug-free relief from everyday nasal and sinus ailments.
- Empty contents of one (1) SinuCleanse saline packet into the SinuCleanse Neti Pot. Fill with warm water to the top of the SinuCleanse logo on the side of the pot, which makes 1/2 cup (4 ozs) of solution. Use 1/2 packet for a milder isotonic solution or for children or first-time users.
- Use sterile, distilled, filtered (1 micron or smaller filter) or previously boiled water (cooled to lukewarm, room or body temperature) to prevent the introduction of impurities into the nasal and sinus passages.
- SinuCleanse can be used by children 4 years of age or older, with adult supervision.