SinuCleanse Squeeze Nasal Wash
This product provides relief from: Sinus Trouble
The SinuCleanse® Squeeze® Nasal Wash System is a gentle, effective solution for adults and children over age 4 who suffer from sinus and nasal problems. The patented, ergonomic bottle design is ideal for those who prefer not to have to tilt their heads for treatment or for those who favor a positive-pressure delivery device. Unique anti-flow technology prevents back flow, which can contaminate the saline solution, and also allows the bottle to empty completely into your nasal passages to provide relief from sinus congestion.
The bottle's tip is designed to fit every nose comfortably and snugly. Using SinuCleanse Squeeze with all-natural SinuCleanse saline powder will improve the function of the nasal lining and speed the transport of mucous through the nose, thereby washing out bacteria and allergens. Box includes one (1) SinuCleanse® Squeeze® Bottle and 30 SinuCleanse® Saline Packets (3.2 grams each).
- Patented, ergonomic squeeze bottle allows user to control flow and pressure
- Gently delivers effective relief for congestion and sinus-related symptoms
- Anti-backflow technology is more efficient and hygienic
- Bottle tip comfortably fits all nose sizes
- Wide-mouth bottle is easy to fill and clean
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Pre-measured saline packets (3.2g each) dissolve instantly
- All natural and preservative free
- FDA compliant
It is recommended that sterile, distilled, filtered (1 micron or smaller filter) or previously boiled water (cooled to lukewarm, room or body temperature) be used in irrigation devices to prevent the introduction of impurities into the nasal and sinus passages.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride.
Directions for Use:
Please follow the directions provided with the product.
- SinuCleanse is very easy to use. Simply follow the instructions and experience drug-free relief from everyday nasal and sinus ailments.
- Use sterile, distilled, filtered (1 micron or smaller filter) or previously boiled water (cooled to lukewarm, room or body temperature) to prevent the introduction of impurities into the nasal and sinus passages.
- SinuCleanse can be used by children 4 years of age or older, with adult supervision.