UV Enviracaire Replacement Bulb for Germ-Free Humidifiers
Works with Models:
Vicks V790 and V790-N
Enviracaire models: EWM-220, EWM-211D, EWM-300W, EWM-350
Slant/Fin models: GF-200, GF-210, GF-210W, GF-211D, GF-220, GF-240, GF-300, GF-300W, GF-350
Enviracaire replacement 3.5W Germicidal UV Bulb - EUV-13B Model for Enviracaire, Slant/Fin and Vicks germ-free humidifiers, including the Vicks V790 Germ-Free™ Humidifier. The UV bulb is an ultraviolet light that sanitizes water as it passes from the humidifier’s cold water reservoir into its hot water reservoir. The ultraviolet light kills germs, molds, bacteria and any DNA-based microorganisms that may be present in the water. The UV bulb has an operating life of 2000 hours at maximum output (about 1-2 years of normal operation). Package contains one (1) UV Bulb.
- Replacement UV bulb for Enviracaire, Slant/Fin and Vicks germ-free humidifiers
- Sanitizes water, killing germs, bacteria, mold, and other microorganisms
- Replace approximately every 2000 hours (typically every 1-2 years)
- Fits these germ-free humidifier models:
- Vicks V790
- Honeywell HWM-500
- Enviracaire models: EWM-220, EWM-211D, EWM-300W, EWM-350
- Slant/Fin models: GF-200, GF-210, GF-210W, GF-211D, GF-220, GF-240, GF-300, GF-300W, GF-350
Note: The Vicks V790 is also known as the Vicks V790-N.
- To keep your humidifier operating at maximum efficiency, the manufacturer recommends replacing the UV bulb after 2,000 hours of use.
- The “Replace UV Bulb” indicator lamp on your humidifier will alert you when it’s time to change the bulb.
- DO NOT service the UV bulb without first disconnecting the power cord.
- Please refer to your Owner's Manual for detailed instructions on changing the UV bulb.
UV Bulb - Warning!!
- DO NOT turn power on while UV lamp door is open.
- DO NOT view illuminated bulb directly because eye damage may occur.
- Please refer to Owner's Manual for full instructions on changing UV bulb.