Disposable Adult Mouthpieces for Mini-Wright & AirZone PFMs - 100 Count
Adult Disposable Mouthpieces (for single-patient use) help to significantly reduce the risk of cross-infection between patients when cross-contamination is not a concern. High quality cardboard mouthpiece by the makers of Mini-Wright™ has a non-absorbent finish that won't stick to the lips for less irritation and greater comfort. Compatible with Mini-Wright™ and AirZone™ peak flow meters (models listed below). Bag of 100 Adult Disposable Mouthpieces. Pediatric disposable mouthpieces sold separately.
- Offers a level of protection from cross-contamination during multi-patient screenings when used with peak flow meters with one-way valves¹
- Non-absorbent finish adds comfort by preventing lips from sticking to the mouthpiece
- Discard after use
- Compatible with these peak flow meters:
- Mini-Wright™ Standard Peak Flow Meter - Part #3103104
- AirZone™ Peak Flow Meter - Part #3130045
- 100 Adult disposable mouthpieces (each measuring 1⅛" diameter x 2½" long)
|¹||The Adult Disposable Mouthpiece is a single-patient use device and must be discarded after use. It is also recommended that peak flow meters used for multi-patient screenings be cleaned after each use and periodically disinfected according to the manufacturer's instructions.|
|²||The Mini-Wright™ Digital PEF/FEV1 Peak Flow Meter does NOT have a one-way valve, and is designed for single-patient use ONLY. It may also be used as a multi-patient use device with the use of a disposable mouthpiece, but the device must be cleaned between each user.|
Directions for Use:
Below are instructions for attaching the Adult Disposable Mouthpiece to a Mini-Wright™ or AirZone™ Peak Flow Meter.
|For Use with:||How to attach to the Peak Flow Meter (PFM)|
|Mini-Wright Standard PFM||
- The Adult Disposable Mouthpiece is a single-patient use device and must be discarded after use.
- It is important that peak flow meters used for multi-patient use be cleaned after each use and periodically disinfected according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Below, for your convenience, please find the Part #, Description, and NHRIC/NDC Code for this device. For information about Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, please visit www.cms.gov. For information about reimbursement from private health plans, please contact your health insurer or plan administrator.
|Part #||Description||NHRIC / NDC Code||CPT / HCPCS Code|
|3122200||Adult Disposable Paper Mouthpiece||3 8462122200 4||–|