The Allergy Control Products website is full of helpful allergy information regarding the best path toward allergy relief. We’ve provided focused allergy tips that can help reduce allergens around your home. By following just a few simple steps, you can make a lasting difference in your health and quality of life.
Visit our Allergy Learning Center for recent allergy articles, newsletters, videos, links, and more to help improve your life indoors. Click on our purple product links, visible at the top of every page, for allergy-specific information on related allergy products. Allergy Control Products is your best allergy education website that provides the easy-to-understand information on which allergy products are best suited to help you.
Additional Allergy Educational Websites
Featured below are allergy-related web sites providing supplemental allergy education information about seasonal allergies or indoor allergies. Within each allergy site you may find allergy health tips and informational guides for identifying a potential allergy, recommended treatments, physician locators and even support groups. Each link is a valuable resource that can help you better understand the causes of allergies and allergy maintenance.
- AAAAI - The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- AAFA - Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America
- ALA - The American Lung Association
- AAN/MOA - Allergy & Asthma Network, previously known as Mothers of Asthmatics
- ACAAI - The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) - NHLBI Guidelines on Diagnosis and Management of Asthma