Allergy Learning Center
- FOOD FIX: Preventing allergies and asthma may be as easy as drinking OJ. The higher your folate levels, the lower your risk of having and allergic reaction to pet dander, dust mites and mold. Aim for 400 milligrams of folate per day from grapefruit, beans, kale, oranges and spinach.
- Over 1 million dust mites can live in a single bed, and the best protection is covering your mattress in an allergy encasing.
- If you have a pet at home, run an air cleaner to cut down on symptoms caused by pet dander.
- Allergy Control Encasings
- Benefits of Encasing Your Bed
- Dust Mite 101
- How to Encase Your Bed
- Reducing Allergens in Your Home
- Understanding Allergies & Their Causes