Advanced HEPA+ Replacement Filter Pack
Genuine Advanced HEPA+ Filter Pack replaces all filters that come with the Advanced HEPA+ Air Purifier. Filter pack includes the main filter assembly, consisting of a True Medical‐Grade HEPA filter, activated carbon‐zeolite filter, and medium‐particle pre‐filter, plus the large‐particle outer pre‐filter. These filters work in 4 progressive stages to remove 99.97% of allergens and other particles, plus odors, smoke and gases from indoor air. Package contains one (1) complete filter pack.
Works with Models: Advanced HEPA+ Air Purifier
Genuine Advanced HEPA+ Filter Pack replaces all filters that come with the Advanced HEPA+ Air Purifier. This 4-stage filter provides the best overall protection available from the HEPA+ filter family against allergens, odors and gases. The filter pack combines true, medical-grade HEPA to clean air of particles and contaminants, a carbon and zeolite blend to absorb odors, smoke and gaseous pollutants, and 2 pre-filters to capture larger molecules. The Advanced HEPA+ Filter performs 4 stages of progressive filtration, all of which come provided in this filter pack:
- Stage 1 - Large Particle Pre-Filter - removes particles easily seen by the eye (dust, hair, pet dander)
- Stage 2 - Medium Particle Pre-Filter - removes small to medium-size particles (pollen, molds, other spores)
- Stage 3 - Activated Carbon and Zeolite Filter - removes chemicals, gases and odors
- Stage 4 - True Medical-Grade HEPA Filter - removes allergens, bacteria, viruses, and other particulates:
- 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
- 95.0% of particle larger than 0.1 micron
- Replacement Advanced HEPA+ Filter Pack includes all 4 filters to replace the set that comes in the unit
- Includes 60 sq ft of true, medical-grade HEPA to filter 99.97% of dust, allergens, bacteria and viruses to 0.3 microns
- Uses 15 lbs of blended carbon/zeolite to remove odors, smoke, gases and chemical vapors
- 2 pre-filters trap larger particles and help prolong the life of the HEPA
- Fits Advanced HEPA+ air purifier
- Available in choice of colors to match your Advanced HEPA+ air purifier
Note: The (outer) Stage 1 Pre-Filter may also be purchased separately.
How to Change Your Advanced HEPA+ Filter Pack
Please see Owner's Manual tab for full instructions on changing the filter pack.
General on Pre-Filter:
- The outer Stage 1 pre-filter (which you can see can through the unit's perforated grille) can last for years with regular cleaning. Just vacuum the outer surface of the unit monthly (you do not need to open the unit) by using the brush attachment of your vacuum to remove dust from the outside of the unit and large particles from the pre-filter.
- If you do not maintain the outer Stage 1 pre-filter or if it becomes damaged, genuine Advanced HEPA+ replacement filters are available through National Allergy.
General on HEPA Filter:
- Advanced HEPA+ filters are designed to last up to 5 years. However, please remember that the filter's service life is related to the volume of air that passes through the air purifier and the amount of contaminants in the air. If your indoor air has an unusually high level of airborne particulates, smoke or gaseous contaminants, the filter's service life may be shortened.
- Regular maintenance helps to prolong the life of the HEPA filter. Keep the area surrounding the air purifier clean, and be sure to vacuum any dust buildup on the outside of the unit, especially on the 360° air intake grille.
- Replace the HEPA filter pack if you notice a significant drop in clean, odorless air flow.
- Caution: Filter may have sharp edges. Please wear gloves when servicing the filter.
- Important ‐ For first-time use or any time you change the HEPA filter pack, it is important that you run the purifier on the High (III) setting for at least the first hour of use. After the first hour, turn the Speed Control Setting to the desired level.
Click here for a one-page set of instructions on filter changes for the Advanced HEPA+ Air Purifier.